- Why Leave Your Child’s Life to Chance When You Can Give It to God?
- Stormie and her husband, Michael, spent 20 years raising their children…and more than 40 years praying for them. Now, in 32 short, easy-to-read chapters, Stormie shares how you can pray through each stage of your child’s life, from early childhood to adulthood. Learn how to put your child’s life in God’s loving hands in such areas as his or her: safety, walk with God, success in school, friends, family relationships, gifts & talents.
- It’s never too late to discover the joy that comes from being a part of God’s work in your child’s life. You don’t have to be a perfect parent. But you do need to be a praying parent. And you can do that.
- It may seem easier to pray for your spouse, your children, your friends, and your extended family, but God wants to hear your requests for your life too. He loves it when you come to Him for the things you need and ask Him to help you become the woman you have always longed to be.
- The Power of a Praying Woman is just for you. You’ll find personal illustrations, carefully selected Scriptures, and heartfelt prayers to help you trust God with deep longings, not just pressing needs; cover every area of life with prayer; maintain a right heart before God
- Each chapter concludes with a prayer you can follow or use as a model for your own prayers. Women of all ages will find hope and purpose for their lives with The Power of a Praying® Woman.
The warm and meaningful prayers from The Power of a Praying Grandparent are pulled together for you in this book. It’s the perfect prayer companion for everyday opportunities in which you let your love for your grandchildren overflow from your heart to water their lives in prayer.
- As a grandparent, you have a special role in your grandchildren’s lives. You can love them and influence them for good, but you will also touch them in amazing ways every time you lift them up in prayer before the Lord.
- In this book, each prayer covers an important aspect of your grandchildren’s lives, including: their relationships with God, parents, friends, and other key people who care for them; their health, safety, direction, and purpose; and their development into wise, happy, productive, and faith-filled adults.