Full-Time Store Manager Application
Are you looking for a new position or a career change? Are you ready to be on your feet and have a smile on your face? This is a full time managerial position! We are looking for a self-starter and fun individual to lead our store team. The candidate for this position is someone who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Full-time 9:30am to 6:00pm, Tuesday through Saturday (Willing to work with you to accommodate needs)
- Manages store and other associates during open hours
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as scheduling, opening and closing duties, inventory receipt/dispatch
- Train and coach sales associates as necessary, challenging the team in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Ensure visual presentation & organization
- Work with the team to replenish merchandise
- Work with customers in a stylist capacity to make suggestions and recommendations based on client needs
- Get to know our customers on a personal level to drive long-term loyalty and advocacy for Pickering Boxwood
Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
Merchandising: Knowledge of techniques and timing of merchandise hitting the floor.
Entrepreneurial: Willing to treat this business like it was their own. Self-starter attitude to better the business and co-workers.
- 2+ years of retail experience preferred
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including Saturdays and required Holidays